Psychic Readings

Monday, 29 August 2016

Blog almost done!

Hello

I had problems to connect Pinterest with this blog but I think I managed to figure it out by now.

So, what I have been planning to post here are about my work process as I am working to get a work permit with all intention to become as Canadian immigrant one day, interactive readings with cards, my hobbies and building a home, so home decorating will be coming in the picture later.. jewelry designs and coloring books for adults for sure.

You can subscribe my posts directly to your email, and unsubscribe when you feel so.
If you want and could leave replies to my postings, I would be happy to communicate and exchange opinions, views and ideas with you. If you have questions or ideas that you want to express privately, you can leave me a message.... questions etc, I will reply on my blog, as this way people learn to know me better...but you can remain anonymous if you wish so.

Right this moment I am taking classes to become security guard in Montreal and my class ends next week Friday evening so after that I am going to apply my license and work permit..

I hope your weekend will be good one.