Psychic Readings

Sunday, 18 September 2016

Updates and plans

Hello everyone

I have been busy so I am bit late with my postings.
I am still working on platforms as psychic counselor and I finally started getting serious questions from people (I asked to get them as I honestly felt I did not help people so much, until now), then I have been focusing on find jobs and then I got a cold.

But I have made some plans!
I have been planning and wanting to go online...to do videos, but I am video camera shy actually but I still want to come to my hiding closet and start doing youtube videos.  Most likely I would talk first about manifesting, self-esteem etc as so many people have many issues in their lives. I have got rough past myself so, where these people are coming from. Then later I can add also add something personal like home decorating, crafts, taking ideas from my YouTube watchers when getting them.

What comes to my security field as career, it is on hold at the moment, but I will get there yet..
I have applied to work at  Michaels Craft store to work to get my work permit and gaining my permanent resident status in Canada. So, I am very positive about my life. It has not always been easy, but I always get back to right tracks.




Till next time!